Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Susan Giannantonio's Classes November 2016 - February 2017

Have some fun-filled Wednesday afternoons and loosen up your watercolor paintings....
View this email in your browser

New Classes Start November 16!

There have been so many painting inspirations in my life through the summer and fall, I can't wait to share them with students and friends!  Sign up ASAP on this form because I only have a few seats in my small home studio.  Each lesson stands alone and is not dependent on previous classes so sign up as your schedule allows.  All levels welcome!  Questions?  281 347-9043.  To register, click HERE
Classes on Impressionism/Post Impressionism will be held Tuesday afternoons throughout January and February at the Watercolor Art Society-Houston.  I will forward a registration form as soon as WAS-H posts it on their website.  Feel free to check out their many wonderful classes and programs at http://www.watercolorhouston.org
 
www.susangiannantonio.com
I'd like to invite you to visit my webpage and see a wonderful group of paintings that our France painters painted in a round-robin, collaborative "experiment" that produced beautiful results!  Click HERE for a slideshow of the collaborative paintings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment